(not listed in any particular order)
- Washer-less Faucets: Replacing your “old style” rubber washer sealed valve with a washer-less type valve means never having to change a leaky rubber washer again.
- Sensor Faucets: Replacing your manually operated faucets with an infra-red no-touch sensor type faucet, insures water will only flow when the faucet in use.
- Waterless Urinals: Replacing water-flush urinals with a waterless urinal that use liquid sealant lighter than water and uses gravity to wash urine over the trap and down the drain rather than water can save thousands of gallon of water each month.
- Hot Water Re-circulation Valves: Installing an eco-friendly Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve, which provides instant hot water (so water is not wasted down the drain waiting for water to run hot at your faucet or shower). This simple DIY installation (no water pump required) can save an average household up to 17,000 gallons per year. Faster hot water also saves energy costs and can prevent pipe freezing.
- Electronic Leak Detection: Installing leak detection and monitoring systems throughout the plumbing system can continuously monitor leaks and water usage to evaluate ways to economize water usage.
- Temperature Activated Shower Nozzles: Installing temperature activated shower nozzle technology will slow the water flow to a trickle when your away from the shower and the water temperature reaches a comfortable 95 degrees. Now, your hot water isn’t running down the drain while you’re away from the shower.
- Install a temperature controlled hot water re-circulation valve, which provides instant hot water (so water is not wasted down the drain waiting for water to run hot at your faucet or shower). The Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve is a simple DIY plumbing installation (no water pump required) and can save an average household up to 17,000 gallons per year. It also saves energy costs and can prevent pipe freezing.