|The Hot Water Lobster
Instant Hot Water Valve
SAVE WATER! At ONLY $179.95, the eco friendly Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve provides
faster hot water which saves water, saves energy and saves time. How long does it take for hot water
to get to your faucet or shower? A lot of precious water is wasted down the drain while waiting for hot
water. Even worse is the cost to heat the cold replacement water, which enters your house at the cold
HOW IT WORKS! When the water in your hot water pipe and the Hot Water Lobster control valve cools
below the user adjustable temperature (77-140 F. degrees), the thermal materials within the Hot
Water Lobster control valve contract and silently open the valve. Thermal convection within your hot
water tank naturally circulates the cooled water through your existing cold water pipes and back to
the hot water tank for reheating. Your existing hot water tank now uses less energy reheating the
warm water instead of cold ground temperature water. When fresh hot water enters your hot water
pipe and reaches the Hot Water Lobster control valve, the valve automatically closes. This maintains
hot water at the control valve without wasting water or wasting energy. Turn on your faucet or shower;
and you get instant hot water instead of wasting it down the drain! Installing the Hot Water Lobster
instant hot water control valve at the fixture furthest from your hot water tank (as shown in the
installation diagram) will provide faster hot water to all of the fixtures in your house.
NO ELECTRICITY NECESSARY! The Hot Water Lobster is all mechanical and designed to provide an
electricity free solution to maintain hot water at the tap. This makes installation a snap (less than 10
minutes). Other hot water solutions require the use of electricity and pumps that make installation
difficult and the pumps are often noisy and wear out in 2-4 years.
MORE HOT WATER! Adds as much as 10% more capacity to your current hot water system (by
keeping the water in your hot water pipes hot!).
KEEP PIPES FROM FREEZING! The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve automatically allows
water in your pipes to circulate when the control valve cools below the set temperature (even when
your electricity goes out).
REDUCES CONDENSATION! The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve reduces condensation on
pipes and toilets basins.
MAINTENANCE FREE! The Hot Water Lobster has a solid brass valve body with an adjustable thermal
controlled stainless steel valve stem enclosed in a mounting box.
EASY INSTALLATION! The Hot Water Lobster comes complete with the mounting box, 4 sets of 12"
flexible water lines and standard brass fitting. All pre-assembled and tested for an easy 10-minute
STATISTICS! *A typical family wastes approximately 12,000-17,000 gallons of water annually waiting
for warm water to reach the tap. *as determined by GAMA (Gas Appliance Manufactures Association)
Note: Circulation of water by thermal convection must not be restricted (no check-valves) between the
water heater tank and the Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve.
circulating hot water, circulator pump,
home water conservation, hot water
conservation, hot water heater, hot
water recirculation, hot water valve,
instant hot, water pump, instant hot
water system, instanthotwater, hot
water tap, conserve water, fast hot
water, faster hot water, hot water
circulate, hot water lobster, hot water
recirculate, hotwaterlobster, instant
hot water, instant hot water valve,
recirculating hot water, save hot
water, save water, shower hot water,
water conservation, waiting for hot
water, green hot water, hot water
valve, pipe freeze, prevent pipe
Tips For Water Conservation In Your Home
Every day, there are many simple little things we can do around the house to save
water, money and help the environment. Take a look through the tips below for some
clever shortcuts to savings.
· Checking for leaks in taps, pipes and dishwasher hoses is an easy way to reduce
water wastage. Remember, one leaking tap can waste more than 2,000 liters a month.
· The most water efficient methods for cooking vegetables are microwaving, steaming
or using a pressure cooker. You can also cut down on water loss by using tight lids on
pots and simmering instead of boiling rapidly.
· Installing water efficient taps or tap aerators is a great, inexpensive way to cut your
water usage without you even noticing.
· Install innovative eco-friendly and patented technology known as the Hot Water
Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve (a breeze to install-no pipe cutting, soldering or
electrical connections). It uses your existing water pipes and the thermal convection
generated by your water heater to circulate the water back to your water heater for
reheating (not requiring a pump or any electricity). To save hot water and save energy
these hot water recirculating systems are temperature-controlled and are easily
adjustable to meet your particular temperature needs. There is no water waste and it
also reduces the energy required to heat your water while it provides faster hot water
to your faucets and showers for better water conservation.
· Thaw frozen foods before you need them or use the microwave instead of placing
them under running water.
· Prevent taps from leaking by turning taps off lightly and replace washers as soon as
they begin to leak.
· Automatic dishwashers can use up to 40 liters of water per load. By using a
dishwasher with at least a 3 star/AAA rating, you can get this figure down to 18 liters
per load and still get the kind of sparkling clean dishes you're used to.
· It's best to wait until you have a full load in your dishwasher before using it. This
saves water and energy, and reduces the amount of detergent entering the wastewater
· Keep a container of water in the fridge so that you won't need to run the water down
the sink until it's cool enough to drink.
· Washing fruit and veggies in a half-filled sink instead of under running water is a
great way to cut back on water wastage.
· Rinsing your dishes in a plugged sink rather than under a running tap saves water
and is just as easy and effective.
· Use a sink strainer.
· Try to use phosphate-free, eco-friendly detergents and cleaning products - there's a
great range to choose from these days and they're much better for our environment.
· Remember to regularly clean the lint filter on your washing machine.
· Most washing machines have a load adjustment button or dial, so try to set this to
match the amount of washing you're doing. If your machine doesn't have a load
adjustment function, try to wait until you have enough washing for a full load.
· Installing one of the latest 3 star/AAA rating showerheads 1 can give you a great
shower and save you around 10 liters of water a minute. They also save you energy
costs, as you'll use less hot water.
· To rinse your razor, run a little water into a plugged sink. Rinsing your razor under a
running tap wastes lots of water.
· There's no need to leave the tap running while you brush your teeth. Simply wet your
toothbrush before you begin and use a glass of water to rinse your mouth.
Reasons to install a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve:
- Saves thousands of gallons of water by not running it down the drain!
- Get your hot water faster from your current water heater!
- Save time, energy and money while living a more “green” lifestyle.
- Aids in preventing pipe freeze.
- Only $179.99! (Plus Shipping & Handling)
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 10-Year WARRANTY
- Brass Valve with Stainless Steel Stem.
- Easy installation! (no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections required).
- Shipped completely assembled with flexible water lines.
- Works with or without a dedicated hot water return line.
- When you turn on your faucet you've got instant hot water!
Eliminating that wasted water saves you thousands of gallons of water every year. A
typical family of 4 can save over 17,000 gallons of water per year! By not running that
water down the drain you are reducing the amount of sewage that needs to be treated