Every homeowner gets frustrated waiting for hot water — but how many stop to think what happens to the 2-3 gallons of water that runs down the drain during the wait?
Those gallons of water are wasted. In fact the average household can waste over 17,000 gallons of water down the drain while waiting for water to “get hot”. Now multiply that by the number of homes in your community, your state, and your country. That equates to billions of gallons of water wasted!
Conservation issues are rising in importance due to constantly expanding populations and limited resources. Our solution: a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve.
Installing this innovative eco-friendly and patented technology known as a “temperature controlled hot water recirculating valve” to your plumbing is a breeze (no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections). It uses your existing water pipes and the thermal convection generated by your water heater to circulate the water back to your water heater for reheating (not requiring a water pump or any electricity). These eco friendly hot water recirculating systems have a temperature-controlled valve that allows the consumer to easily adjust the temperature to meet their particular needs. To save hot water and save energy, there is no water waste as it reduces the energy required to heat your water while it provides faster hot water to your faucets and showers for better water conservation.
Reasons to install a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve:
- Saves thousands of gallons of water by not running it down the drain!
- Get your hot water faster from your current water heater!
- Save time, energy and money.
- Eco-friendly…living a more “green” lifestyle.
- Prevents pipe freezing.
- Only $179.99! (Plus Shipping & Handling)
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 10-Year WARRANTY
- Brass Valve with Stainless Steel Stem.
- Easy installation! (no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections required and no water pump).
- Shipped completely assembled with flexible water lines.
- Works with or without a dedicated hot water return line.
- When you turn on your faucet you’ve got instant hot water!