In your home, the water in the hot water pipe has usually been sitting in the pipes for a while and is probably not hot right away. Normally, anyone needing hot water opens the hot water faucet and waits until fresh hot water from the water heater reaches the fixture. In large homes, especially at the plumbing fixtures farthest from the water heater, this can take a quite a while and waste a lot of water down the drain. In fact, according to the GAMA, the average family can wastes over 17,000 gallons of fresh each year this way.
Hot water recirculation systems circulate water in the hot water pipes, so that hot water will always be available and less water is wasted. Conservation issues are rising in importance due to constantly expanding populations and limited resources.
Simply install the eco-friendly innovative and patented technology known as a “temperature controlled hot water recirculating valve” (is a breeze-no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections). It uses your existing water pipes and the thermal convection generated by your water heater to circulate the water back to your water heater for reheating (not requiring a pump or any electricity). To save hot water and energy, these systems are temperature-controlled and are easily adjustable to meet your particular temperature needs. There is no water waste and it also reduces the energy required to heat your water while it provides faster hot water to your faucets and showers for better water conservation.
Reasons to install a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve:
- Saves thousands of gallons of water by not running it down the drain!
- Get your hot water faster from your current water heater!
- Save time, energy and money while living a more “green” lifestyle.
- Aids in preventing pipe freeze.
- Only $179.99! (Plus Shipping & Handling)
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 10-Year WARRANTY
- Brass Valve with Stainless Steel Stem.
- Easy installation! (no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections required).
- Shipped completely assembled with flexible water lines.
- Works with or without a dedicated hot water return line.
- When you turn on your faucet you’ve got instant hot water!