Waiting for hot water is a common problem: turn on the faucet or shower for hot water, then wait for the water to slowly run from cool to hot. With a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve in place, there’s no more waiting for hot water!
The average family can waste over 17,000 gallons of fresh water each year while it runs down the drain as you wait for hot water to arrive (according to G.A.M.A. statistics).
Without a recirculation system, every time you wait for hot water to arrive: That 2-3 gallons of water from your water heater (that runs down the drain) is replaced by COLD (ground temperature) water, requiring your water heater to use additional energy to heat the cold water.
Simply install innovative and patented technology known as a “temperature controlled hot water recirculating valve” (is a breeze-no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections). It uses your existing water pipes and the thermal convection generated by your water heater to circulate the water back to your water heater for reheating (not requiring a pump or any electricity). These systems are temperature-controlled and are easily adjustable to meet your particular temperature needs. There is no water waste and it also reduces the energy required to heat your water while it provides instant hot water to your faucets and showers.
Reasons to install a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve:
- Saves thousands of gallons of water by not running it down the drain!
- Get your hot water faster from your current water heater!
- Save time, energy and money while living a more green lifestyle.
- Only $179.99! (Plus Shipping & Handling)
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 10-Year WARRANTY
- Brass Valve with Stainless Steel Stem.
- Easy installation! (no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections required).
- Shipped completely assembled with flexible water lines.
- Works with or without a dedicated hot water return line.
- When you turn on your faucet you’ve got instant hot water!